This is where we will be posting any updates related to COVID-19 and our venues.
Update on 19/01/2022
Following the First Minister’s update on Covid-19 on Tuesday, 18th January, the restrictions introduced to combat the Omicron variant are to be removed. Therefore we will be able to re-start adult indoor contact sports from Monday, 24 January 2022.
Another significant change (again from Monday 24th January) is there is no requirement for 1 metre distancing between groups/ people in public places.
Whilst the latest announcement is positive and much welcomed we must continue to take action to protect the safety of our customers and employees. So please help by:
- Continuing to comply with the face-covering regulations
- Wash / sanitise your hands regularly and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- Give people space when in our venues
- Clean your equipment before and after use
- Continue to provide your contact details if using our cafes (sitting in)
- Don’t visit if you feel unwell
- Do regular lateral flow tests
Many thanks for your ongoing co-operation.
For more information on the latest precautions in place at Edinburgh Leisure venues click here.
Edinburgh Leisure's COVID-19 Journey
2020 saw us close venues across the city as the COVID-19 pandemic took hold, but we bounced back and are proud to have kept our community active throughout.
Here's what the year looked like for us.